Want to join the Propio team?
We’re currently looking for a Marketing Lead (Maternity Cover).
Please see the job description below. If you would like to apply, please send a CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing Lead (Maternity Cover)
Fixed Term Contract (c10 Months+)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing fintech company which is disrupting the property finance industry. We’re looking for a motivated, customer-focused marketing lead to cover maternity leave for c10 months starting in September 2019.
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
Location: Regent Street, Central London, United Kingdom
As Marketing Lead, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management and delivery of all marketing activity, continually evolving and optimising our marketing mix to help us meet our targets. You’ll work alongside a focused and ambitious team and closely with our directors and Co-founders.
- Marketing strategy: Support us to refine our growth marketing strategy, working directly with our directors and PR/marketing agencies
- Target customers: Continuously improve our internal understanding of Propio’s target audience, their behaviour and their needs; conduct market research to understand trends and help Propio develop a product market fit
- Campaign: Design campaigns, oversee the creation of materials, and execute on monthly plans to grow Propio’s brand and user base
- Regulatory: Manage the relationship with our regulatory bodies to ensure signoff on all marketing campaigns and materials
- Brand assets: Create/ procure and manage all marketing assets to help drive growth. Ideally, this will include being able to use Photoshop, Illustrator to create leaflets, invites, adverts and catalogues etc.
- Website: Work with our Product Manager to drive the evolution of the website copy and design in line with customer feedback.
- Digital content planning: Working directly with our directors and PR/marketing agencies you will translate our marketing strategy into engaging content plans for our digital platforms (including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Website, Blog and email).
- Content creation: Develop and execute the right content for our blog, PR and social media channels. This must be high quality and in line with the brand guidelines.
- Social media: Manage our social media channels, including managing content (including posting, responding to comments and messages) on the various platforms.
- Referrals: Drive forward the operation of our referral programme.
- Events: Planning and executing community events.
- Reporting: Analyse data and support quarterly reporting to help the decision-making process
Experience and skills:
- You’ve got 3+ years’ relevant work experience and have a demonstrable interest in the property, fintech, proptech, or finance sectors
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills but also are able to take good quality photographs/ video and ideally be able to use key Adobe Suite programmes
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- You are experienced using digital channels (social, PPC, email marketing etc.) to build a brand and directly communicate with customers
- You have a ‘growth hacking’ mindset and are constantly improving your ideas based on results
- You’re comfortable working in a small team with big ambitions – you won’t work 9-5 and you won’t get all the trimmings of a standard corporate job. But you’ll learn a bunch of stuff and see your ideas take shape
- You’re happy planning and running your own work and would be keen to build and lead your own team at some point in the future
- You’re confident getting up to speed with the basics of property development and property finance and would enjoy creating engaging content around this
- You’re flexible and are happy to step outside of your remit in order to make things happen
- You’ve got relentless enthusiasm, an abundance of ideas and a desire to create something exceptional
- If you’re unsure about applying or have any questions about the role or team, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We’re very open about what we do in general, so our website is a good place to learn more.
This role will begin in September 2019.
Competitive contract rate dependent on experience with possible opportunity for extension
How to apply:
Please send your CV and a short covering email to email@example.com by 31st July 2019.